Want to be a permanent guest author on our website to share your expertise with our audience? You will be glad to know that we are now accepting guest posts at Search Engine Cage. Our SEO blog is dedicated to educating small business owners and marketers who are ready to start their careers. You can submit a guest post today. We give you an opportunity to write for us as a guest writer.
Are you ready to be a full-time contributor?
If you are a freelance writer or an expert in the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) or Digital Marketing field and you can provide valuable tips and actionable advice we welcome you to become a contributor to our website.
Guest Post Guidelines
Before sending your email please read all guidelines thoroughly. It is important to understand what kind of high-quality content we are interested in publishing on our website.
This is the most important parameter to evaluate whether your content will be published on Search Engine Cage or not.
- For promotional content, you must contact us to discuss sponsored post opportunities.
- Your content must be exclusive, informative, and relevant to the WordPress, SEO, SaaS, Web Design, and Digital Marketing niche.
- Make your content fairly readable so our readers can understand it without getting confused with technical jargon.
- Make sure you check your content with hemingwayapp.com with a readability score of less than 9 grade.
Author Bio or Profile
You must be a real person who is responsible for providing the content. Create your profile with your real name, author bio, social media accounts, and headshot. If you are signing up with Gravatar email your headshot will automatically be fetched from your account. It must look as shown in the above image.
External Links or Outbound Links
- Links are one of the main pillars of every website and it is an SEO ranking factor so keep in mind that don’t ignore Google’s link scheme documentation.
- You must cite every source that you think is relevant to your content and be aware that you should not link to untrustworthy sources because we reserve the right to remove it or add a Nofollow attribute to that link.
- You have to include at least one internal link to one of our blog posts if you would like you can add more than one internal link (recommended) to our blog posts.
- All relevant and trusted links are natural (follow) links on our site.
- We don’t allow promotional and keyword-rich anchor text as a link.
- Links to product or service pages are not allowed.
- We allow one link in the author bio for your website, you can also provide social media links too.
- We reserve the right to remove any link without any notice.
- Once the content is published on our site and indexed on Google we don’t remove it from our website.
- We don’t allow the publishing of syndicated content on our website.
- Only provide images if they are necessary and you have the right to use the images. Avoid stock photos.
- But we prefer to use custom images as you can see in our posts. You can create images/infographics by using canva.com and share them with us.
Blog Post Length
- Article/Blog length depends on you but keep in mind it is between 1200 to 2000 words.
- No fluff, please.
Topics That We Mostly Covered
SEO and Digital Marketing topics are so broad but we only accept content about the following categories:
- Content Marketing and Promotion
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- Pay Per Click (PPC)
- WordPress (Web Design & Development)
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Sales Funnel
- Small Business (from SEO and marketing point of view)
- Technology Startups
- SAAS (Software As A Service)
- Influencer Marketing
- Start-up Marketing
How to create your account and submit your post
- Click on the button below to create your account.
- Add your username, email, and click on register to create your new account.
- You will receive an email that includes your username and a link to set your password.
- Set your password (use strong or medium password strength)
- Add your first and last name.
- Add your author bio and use Gravatar to show your image.
- Click here to learn how to create Gravatar to show your headshot.
- Add your social media profiles, like Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Select add new from the post menu and submit your post for approval.
- We will publish your post if it meets our editorial guidelines.
You can use the following terms on Google to find more guest posting websites.
write for us + seo
saas “write for us”
write for us + digital marketing
write for us saas
write for us + saas
seo “write for us”
seo write for us
write for us seo
seo blog write for us
saas write for us
seo company write for us
saas guest blogging
content marketing write for us
seo + write for us
mobile seo write for us
seo services write for us
write for us seo blog
seo blogs write for us
seo “guest writer”
seo marketing write for us
saas guest post
write for us “saas”
saas guest blog posting
write for us digital marketing
seo intitle:”write for us”
email marketing write for us
“write for us” seo
seo “guest post by”
seo “become a contributor”
seo write for us guest post guidelines guest post
seo inurl:”write for us”
seo + “write for us”
search engine journal guest post
write for us content marketing
guest post search engine
write for us” content marketing
write for us internet marketing
seo submit a guest post
write for us + marketing
search engine optimization guest posting
digital marketing + write for us + guest post
write for us guest posting
marketing blogs write for us
content marketing” “write for us
content marketing “write for us”
small business blogs that accept guest posts
“write for us” + seo
digital marketing write for us guest post
digital marketing write for us
guest blogging services
tech write for us
write for us + guest post
tech and marketing write for us
social media marketing write for us