Who is a full-stack developer? These professionals are solely responsible for building and maintaining both the back-end and front-end of a specific website. They are computer programmers who focus on developing databases and servers for website functionality, designing user interactions, and coding for mobile platforms. To gain experience in this field, all you need to do is enroll yourself in a full-stack Java developer course, and that’s it.
By dedicating six months of your life, you will be able to hone your programming skills seamlessly. Keep reading this article for more insights and details.
Everything about the Course
A full-stack Java developer course will enable you to understand the different elements of front-end, middleware, and back-end technologies. By enrolling yourself in this training program, you will get the scope of building an end-to-end application, testing and deploying code, storing data with the help of MongoDB, etc. After completing this certification, you can embark on a professional journey easily.
What are the key features?
Take a quick look at the key features of this Full Stack Java Developer Course:
- You will be able to achieve higher engagement in the online classes that are organized by industry experts.
- You will get exposed to real-time application development.
- You can start to build your product with 100% hands-on training
- Embark on a professional journey within six months of this course
- Grab an industry-recognized certification
- Gain knowledge about 30+ cutting-edge tools such as Java, SQL, etc.
- Take a step toward developing real-world applications like Walmart, Amazon, etc.
- Grab the scope of attending career mentoring with recognized industry experts.
- Get access to some premium job placements from well-reputed internet and tech organizations.
Learning path of the course?
Learn about the learning path of the course at a glance:
Induction for Full Stack Java Developer Job Guarantee Program
This program will help you to explore several areas of the subject within a short time span.
Phase 1 is Implementing OOPS Using JAVA With Data Structures And Beyond
Here, you can gain sound knowledge about Scrum and Agile methodologies, Java structures, GIT, and Maven.
Phase 2 is Becoming A Back-End Expert
In phase 2, you can learn about back-end technologies by applying knowledge of Java Servlets, SQL, etc.
Phase 3 is Implementing Frameworks in The DevOps Way
In this phase, you will have the opportunity of mastering your UI skills with CSS and HTML. Apart from that, you can construct 3-tier applications with Angular, Spring framework, SOAP, and JUnit5. You can also learn about Jenkins here.
Phase 4 is Developing A Web Application Using Frontend Stack
Full Stack Java Developer Capstone Project
Thanks to this full-stack Java developer Capstone project, getting exposed to hands-on working experience is as smooth as a cakewalk. Here, you will be able to build an application right from scratch, thus deploying it into a pseudo-production environment.
Phase 5 is testing in a DevOps Lifecycle
Phase 5 is an elective that is included in this training program. You can choose to create seamless products and development environments with Docker.
What skills are covered in this course?
Some of the skills covered in this training program include:
- Hibernate and JPA
- Spring Core 5.0
- CSS3 and HTML5
- REST and SOAP
What tools are covered in this course?
Check out the tools covered in this course without any further ado:
- JUnit 5
What is the application process?
The application process involves three simple steps. Check out the pointers stated below in this article:
- In the initial stage of the application process, you will have to submit the application form. Make sure to provide all the required details and information.
- The second step typically includes evaluation and review. Here, you will have to appear for a qualifying test. If you get shortlisted, you can contact the admission team.
- In the admission rollout stage, you need to accept the offer letter to secure your admission. Apart from that, you will have to take care of completing the payment.
What are the responsibilities of a Full Stack Developer?
Let’s go through the roles and responsibilities of a professional full-stack developer:
- A full-stack Java developer works closely with product managers and development teams, thus figuring out software solutions.
- They are responsible for designing server-side architecture and client-side architecture.
- One of their core aims revolves around building front-end applications via extremely appealing visual design.
- They take care of developing and managing well-functioning applications and databases.
- A full-stack Java developer writes effective APIs.
- They tend to test software, thus ensuring top-notch efficiency and responsiveness.
- They are responsible for troubleshooting, debugging, and upgrading software.
- They pave the way toward creating data protection and security settings.
- They take the responsibility of building applications and features that come with a mobile responsive design.
- These professionals write technical documentation for their companies and clients.
- They work with both data analysts and data scientists with an approach to improving the software.
- They make sure to design user interactions on different web pages and sites.
- They communicate with graphic designers.
- They strive hard to meet both consumer and technical requirements and needs.
What skills does a Full Stack Developer need to possess?
Some of the top-notch skills of a full-stack Java developer include:
- Sound knowledge about libraries and front-end languages.
- Familiarity with MongoDB and MySQL, web servers like Apache, and UI/UX design.
- Amazing teamwork and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- An analytical mind
- Organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making skills
- Critical and logical thinking skills
This is all about the Full Stack Java Developer course. By opting for this training program, you can earn between Rs. 2.4 lakhs to Rs. 14.5 lakhs. To all aspiring learners, it’s time to hit the battlefield now.
The Search Engine Cage team is on a mission to educate entrepreneurs. We make things easier for the small business owner, by writing articles that help them to understand SEO and Digital Marketing.